1. The website and online shop BLENDERBOOM.COM is run by: NDM Damian Majcherek, Cisew 160 62-700 Turek, VAT-ID: PL6681801068. Throughout the sites contained in this website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to “NDM Damian Majcherek” and offers this websites, including all information, tools and services available from this sites to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting our sites and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the sites, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
3. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our websites. By accessing or using any part of the sites, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the websites or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
I. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
1. Every person who is interested to place an order at the BLENERBOOM’s website must register with their personal email on BLENDERBOOM.COM. Every person who wants to buy products in our online shop needs to be at least 18 years old. Every person under 18 years old needs to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
2. To buy a product you need to purchase a CREDIT PACK. All pricing details of CREDIT PACKS you can find here
3. All products and services are available online through the websites. We have made all the effort to display colors and images of products as accurately as possible, though it may differ according to computer monitor’s display preferences. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
4.We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue selling any product at any time. Any offer of any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
5. It is forbidden to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our 3d content or use any of our intellectual property.
6. We own all the content from Blenderboom website. This includes: 3d models with textures and materials, renders, pictures, graphics, etc.
II. REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS AND BILLING INFORMATIONS
1. Because we offer online content, we do not offer a refund or credit on a purchased orders.
2. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
3. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
4. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
5. Every unpaid order will be cancelled after 48 hours.
III. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
2. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
3. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
4. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
1. All free products are available with a CC0 Licence. More about CC0 you can find here
2. Payable products are available with the right to use for commercial and private purposes, in the area of the whole world excluding their further resell, giving, sharing whether for remuneration or not, sublicense, distribute or multiply. More about commercial licence here
V. PERSONAL INFORMATION
VI. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
1. Occasionally there may be information on our sites or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
VII. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
1. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service by opening or downloading this document. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our websites.
2. It is your responsibility to check our websites periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our websites or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
VIII. GOVERNING LAW
1. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Poland.